If you’re looking for some nice easy reading on customer service, this eBook for entrepreneurs, CEOs, and startup founders, has you covered. There’s definitely nothing too complex or hard to understand, just solid and proven information that worked yesterday, that will work tomorrow, and will work for years to come.
– Excellent Customer Service Must Rule
– Making Unhappy Customers Happy Again
– Focusing on Building and Maintaining Positive Client Interactions
– Redirecting Behavior to a Positive and Helpful Attitude
– Repairing Damaged Business Relationships
– Being Helpful and Useful to Your Customers
Now here’s my one nugget of advice for you, “Not only read this eBook on customer service, but put a plan of action in place to actually implement what you’ve learned.” It works so much better when you put what you’ve learned into action.
Download the eBook in PDF now: “Customer Service eBook Volume 1”
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. My contact information is included in the eBook, and I’ll be sure to get any questions you have, answered in full.